Making sure your work area and tools are clean is the best way to ensure the hold of your adhesive. One of the most efficient ways to keep things clean is with 99% Isopropyl Alcohol. It helps remove oil, dirt, and residue from most surfaces, including your client’s skin.
- Gentleness: Medical grade
- Base: Alcohol
- Residue: None
- Cleanup: None
- Professional Use Only
- Fast Acting
- Saturate sponge brush with solvent.
- Apply to area you wish to sanitize and wipe clean.
- This will clean and prepare the area for optimal adhesion.
- Close cap tightly.
- Do not apply to broken, cut, or irritated skin.
- Do not leave on skin for more than 30-45 minutes.
- Do not breathe fumes.
- External use only, do not ingest.
- Avoid eye contact.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Test on a small area before use.
- Do not store or use near heat, sparks, or open flame.
- Store at room temperature, below 90°F.