Our most popular remover.
- Systems: All
- Base: Oil
- Gentleness: Skin safe
- Breakdown Speed: Fast
- Residue: High
- Cleanup: Rinse with soap and water
- Fragrance: Mild citrus
- Professional Use Only
- Fast Acting
- Rinses off with soap and water
Organic Wetting Agents, Petroleum Hydrocarbons, Citrus Oils, Lanolin
- Saturate adhesive area.
- Breakdown will begin in seconds.
- The release time will depend on adhesive buildup.
- Wipe or brush off residue.
- Shampoo and rinse.
Soak Off Directions
- Fill large bowl with solvent.
- Place the unit base side up at bottom of container and let soak.
- Keep the unit submerged while wearing gloves and working off the adhesive.
- Shampoo unit and rinse.
- Close cap tightly.
- Do not leave on silicone bases more than 2-3 minutes.
- Do not apply to broken, cut, or irritated skin.
- Do not leave on skin for more than 30-45 minutes.
- Do not breathe fumes.
- External use only, do not ingest.
- Avoid eye contact.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Test on a small area before use.
- Do not store or use near heat, sparks, or open flame.
- Store at room temperature, below 90°F.