The faster, easier way to remove water-based adhesives.
- Systems: All, only use on water-based glues
- Base: Water
- Gentleness: Skin safe
- Breakdown speed: Fast, relative to competing brands
- Residue: Low
- Cleanup: Rinse with soap and water
- Fragrance: Lemon Candy
- Professional Use Only
- Fast Acting
- Do not breathe fumes
- Shake well before using
Dihydrogen Monoxide, Surfactant Blend, Lemon Extract Blend
- Saturate adhesive area with H2GO, and let sit for 5-10 seconds.
- As it softens, start removing adhesive.
- Wipe or brush off residue.
- Repeat process as needed until skin is clean.
- Shampoo and rinse.
- Close cap tightly.
- Do not apply to broken, cut, or irritated skin.
- Do not leave on skin for more than 30-45 minutes.
- Do not breathe fumes.
- External use only, do not ingest.
- Avoid eye contact.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Test on a small area before use.
- Store at room temperature, below 90°F.