Many clients have sensitive skin, so they generally need skin safe solvents for system removals. However, many of these solvents are slow by nature. That’s why we developed Action Adhesive Remover. This remover is gentle on sensitive skin, but works quickly to break down adhesive.
- Systems: All
- Base: Oil
- Gentleness: Skin safe
- Breakdown Speed: Fast
- Residue: Medium
- Cleanup: Rinse with soap and water
- Fragrance: Citrus
- Professional Use Only
- Fast Acting
- Rinses off with soap and water
Citrus Oils, Petroleum Hydrocarbons, Lanolin, Fragrance
- Saturate adhesive area.
- Breakdown will begin in seconds.
- The release time will depend on adhesive buildup.
- Wipe or brush off residue.
- Shampoo and rinse.
- Close cap tightly.
- Do not leave on silicone bases more than 2-3 minutes.
- Do not apply to broken, cut, or irritated skin.
- Do not leave on skin for more than 30-45 minutes.
- Do not breathe fumes.
- External use only, do not ingest.
- Avoid eye contact.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Test on a small area before use.
- Do not store or use near heat, sparks, or open flame.
- Store at room temperature, below 90°F.