Top Priority is our most popular Hard Bond Adhesive.
Hard Bonds are basically like super glue for your hair system.
They are designed to bond to hair stubble, not skin.
They dry much more rigid than soft bond adhesives, but still have enough flexibility to give you long hold times. T
hey are waterproof which makes them great for anyone who is very active, has oily skin, or lives in a humid climate.
Hold: 4-6 Weeks
Do not attempt to work with hard bond adhesives unless you are a professional.
- For best results, protect the hair system using P.A.T. Tape.
- If you choose this option, apply the tape around the perimeter of the hair system where it will attach to the hard bond.
- The slip side of the tape is made to fuse to the hard bond adhesive.
- Shave the hair around the top of the head along where the perimeter of the hair will sit. You want to be sure there is about 1/8″ of hair stubble to attach the unit to.
- Apply small amounts of adhesive to the hair stubble.
- Press the wig firmly in place.
- It may be helpful to work on small sections at a time because the glue dries so quickly.
- Bonds body tissue in seconds.
- Get medical attention for eye or internal contact.
- Use adequate ventilation.
- Keep away from children.